With ever increasing demand for cost efficiency and safety in heavy engineering construction, prefabrication and modularisation is fast becoming the preferred mode of construction.
The key challenges in modular construction and prefabrication are:
- Coordination with the stakeholders
- Planning, logistics and project management
- Hook-up and commissioning sequencing
The expert speaker panel at the 3rd Annual Modular Construction & Prefabrication Asia 2013 conference this July-August in Singapore addresses these challenges and more.
» Download the brochure now
Join us at the event to hear industry case studies from:
- Kaushik Mukherjee, Principal Engineer–Civil & Structural, PETRONAS, as he shows you how to minimise fabrication and installation flaws to ensure increased structural integrity in offshore construction
- Dr Gopal Dhawan, Chairman & Managing Director, MINERAL EXPLORATION CORPORATION LIMITED, as he presents on opportunities in the Indian mining and exploration industries
- Jayachandran, Chief Engineering Manager, L & T CONSTRUCTION, who will illustrate new opportunities for the prefabrication industry in constructing nuclear power plants
Whether you provide solutions to the industry or are a learner, or an experienced practitioner in prefabricated construction, you will gain strategies to address practical issues in modularisation at this event.